Attention! Chef Donn Souliyadeth, my very good childhood friend, will be throwing a summer pop-up at The Potter's House on Friday, September 9, starting at 8 pm. Hope to see you there - holler at ya girl if you're going!
We are celebrating the end of summer in style! A 7-course dinner at the lovely Potter's House in NW DC. Please come and join us and chef Donn Souliyadeth as we send summer out with a bang. Alcohol will be provided at an extra cost.
The meal is as follows:
- Blue Point Oysters 2 Ways - Lao Jeow Som | Fresh Orange Mignonette
- Watermelon Salad - Feta | Mint | Microgreens | White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Elote - Cotija and Corn Flan | Charred Corn | Chipotle and Adobo Aioli | Parmesan Crisp
- Lao Shrimp Crudo - Chile | Fried Onion | Chive | Cavier | Nam Pa Dressing
- Seafood Boil - Shrimp | Scallop | Mussel | Clam | Crawfish | Blue Crab | Kielbasa | Potato | Corn
- Mint Cumin Spiced Lamb - All Spice | Garam Masala | Marinated Heirloom Tomato
- Summer Fruit Custard - Champagne Sabayon | Strawberry | Blackberry | Raspberry | Peach